When did we decide refrigerators had to be boring? We look at our refrigerators every single day, so I can’t think of a single reason they shouldn’t be gorgeous and another great way to reflect our own personal style in the home. To inspire each of us to be fearless DIYers in the kitchen, I went in search of the internet’s most fabulous refrigerator makeovers.
I was absolutely wowed and I know you will be, too!
15 Refrigerator Makeovers That Will Stop You in Your Tracks
2. Adding mirrored front cabinetry panels to this refrigerator turns a plain fridge into a wonderfully elegant fridge! (Better Homes & Gardens)
3. Beadboard wallpaper is the magic behind this beautiful refrigerator makeover. (General Splendour)
5. I’m mad for this removable wallpaper covered refrigerator. It’s so clever and fun! (Aunt Peaches)
6. Isn’t this French inspired refrigerator makeover magnificent? Makes me want to run out and buy paint! (Trois Petites Filles)
7. A wonderful old door and some adhesive are behind this darling refrigerator makeover. (1871 Farmhouse)
8. What a great idea! I love the jute handles on this chalkboard refrigerator. (Genevieve Gail)
9. There isn’t a Mason Jar lover anywhere who won’t absolutely drool over this refrigerator makeover. Wait until you see how she made the Ball Mason logo! So smart. (Grillo Designs)
10. A $10 refrigerator makeover? Amazing! (The Megalomaniac Mommy)
11. What a clean, crisp look. Love it. (Cottage 4C)
12. My mind was blown when I saw this refrigerator makeover. It looks like an old steamer trunk! What a talent, right? (SK on Elderberry)
13. A fridge covered in Polaroids.It couldn’t be sweeter. (Design Sponge)
14. Who wouldn’t love this refrigerator decoupaged in maps of London? It’s fantastic. (Homegrown.org)
15. Magnificent. That’s the first word that comes to mind when I look at this distressed refrigerator. (Chalkboard Fridge)
Are you inspired by these incredibly beautiful and creative refrigerator makeovers? If you have done your own version of a refrigerator makeover, I’d love to see it! Let me know what you think!
Love makeovers? Take a peek at what I did with an old desk!