These Ham and Swiss Hawaiian Slider Rolls are so easy and delicious! Great for parties or summer nights when you need to feed a crowd, the sweet Hawaiian Rolls make amazing and cute sandwiches.
These pull apart ham and swiss sliders with mustard sauce are one of my go-to potluck recipes. I mean who doesn’t love little gourmet looking sandwiches? They are so easy too. Over the summer, I spent two weeks back in my ol’ teenage stomping grounds in Tennessee. The family and all the dogs are doing very well. While I was there, my newest adorable niece was having a minion-themed birthday party. Of course, my minion cookies made a repeat appearance! I decorated 43 cookies rather than the original 6 I did for my Easter post. Let me say that 43 is a whole lot!
But I didn’t stop there either. I made these super simple sandwiches for the party-goers to munch on while the main fare was grilling. Although I have seen other versions of these Hawaiian sandwiches, I must say that most of them make the sauce like a seasoned butter, not a mustard sauce. Where is the flavor in that?! The rolls are already sweet and buttery to me. The tang of the mustard and savory Worcestershire sauce is really what’s needed.
I have been serving this version for years and the guest’s reaction was the same as always: “OMG, these are so good! Do you have the recipe?”. Yes, friends, yes I do! And now you do too.
Looking for more easy dishes to bring to a party? Here are our favorites!
- 15 minute Punch Bowl Cake
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Create a Snacking Buffet in less than 2 hours
- Crowd Pleasing and Healthy Potluck Snacks
Ham Swiss Hawaiian Slider Rolls
- 1 package (12 count) King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 6 oz deli sliced honey ham
- 12 slices swiss cheese or 8oz brick, sliced
- 2 tsp dried onion
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 2.5 tsp poppy seeds
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave or over the stovetop. Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, dried onions and poppy seeds. Stir well until sauce is consistent.
- Using the largest serrated knife you have, slice the King's Hawaiian rolls in half to create a top and bottom bun. The sandwiches can be baked in the liner provided with the rolls or line the bottom a 9X11 baking pan with the bottom halves of the rolls. Spread the ham over the rolls, and then layer the Swiss cheese on top. Using a brush or a spoon, spread 1/3 of the sauce over the Swiss cheese. Place the other halves of the rolls on top. Spread the remained of the sauce on top of the rolls.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the covered baking dishes in the oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese has finished melting. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 12 mini sandwiches and easily doubles for a larger crowd.
Our Newest Recipe Videos
More Great Recipes