I am back for the October Dessert Share-Fest with another seriously addicting sweet snack mix. These Cinnamon Sugar Coated Pretzels with White Chocolate Drizzle have been a big hit at parties and potlucks I have attended. You can use colored red or green sugar to create an extra festive holiday mix too.
The cinnamon sugar coats the pretzels and then an additional layer is added after baking to really pump up the flavor. Be warned though, these little pretzels can be quite addicting. The first time I made them, hubby was away on travel and I raved and raved about them. And when he got home, there were none left. Ooops!
Our Newest Recipe Videos
Pro tip: Pipe the white chocolate with an icing bag or a ziplock bag with the tip snipped off if you would like a nice even stream. I haven’t yet organized my kitchen from the move so I couldn’t find it and, thus, a spoon works but it creates some globs. I kind of like the trashy look though.
Check out some other amazing desserts from my friends and Merry Monday Particpants below!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels with White Chocolate
- 8 oz pretzels 1 medium bag
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a very large bowl or soup pot, whisk together oil, 1/4 cup sugar, and 2 tsp cinnamon. Stir in pretzels until well coated.
- Lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spread pretzels out in a single layer. This will probably take more than 1 cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, turning once half way through. While baking, whisk remaining sugar and cinnamon. After pretzels are done baking, but still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over top. Allow to cool 10-15 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave at 30 second intervals and stirring between each interval until smooth. If white chocolate is too thick, add 1-2 tsp of oil. Drizzle over pretzels using a spoon or a icing bag. After chocolate has hardened, transfer to an airtight container.
More Great Recipes
Cookie and Dessert Share-Fest Hosts
Merry Monday Participants