Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! Even if it weren’t what I consider the opening of the holiday season, there is just something so cool about decorating with jack-o-lanterns, black cats, witches, and spooky elements. I tend to run more with the spooky and dark side of Halloween than the gorefest that some do, but to each their own. Although many yard in our neighborhood will be decked out with Halloween decorations, we haven’t quite made it there yet. With the One Room Challenge in full swing, this year’s Halloween decor unfortunately won’t be the focus either. But that’s ok, I have over 30 inspiring Halloween decoration ideas to work on this year and next!
These Halloween ideas are organized in a grid, left to right, top to bottom. To find an idea, go to the link below the collage and click thru to the tutorial!
- Adorable Wooden Black Cats
- Spooky Crystal Ball Halloween Candlesticks
- Boo String Art
- Easy Silhouette Plates
- 5 minute perfectly stamped candles
- Stenciled Plates
- DIY Candle Sleeve
- Ping Pong Ghost Lights
- Halloween Rosette Printables
- Beware of the Carnivorous Plants
- Front Door Breakfast Sign
- Vintage Buffet and Halloween Setting
- Halloween Mantle and Party Decorations
- Halloween Skull Wreath
- Easy Stacked Pumpkin Heads
- Wall of Bats
- Fun Halloween Party Tablescape
- Ghost Yard Stakes
- Halloween Polka Dot Pillow
- DIY Halloween Candy Jar
- Mason Jar Luminaries
- DIY Boneyard Lantern
- Flower Pot Spider
- Candy Corn Banner
- Emoji Pumpkins
- Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Printable Cup Covers with Halloween Monsters
- Black and White Wreath
- Gilded Insect Plaques
- Easy Sharpie Pumpkins
- Free Printable Apothecary Wine Labels
- DIY Gold Pumpkins
- BOO Door Sign
It’s going to be a great Halloween! Happy October!.
Grab our free series "Weekend Home Projects that will Transform Your Life"
Sign up below to receive updates including free printables, organization tips, home improvement projects, recipes and more!