Ah, it is summer and the grill is calling! We use our grill year round but there is just something about grilling that make the summer more enjoyable. I love to cook, but the speed and ease of cooking on a gas grill is unbeatable for busy weeknights. Today, I have put together a list of amazing summer grill recipes and ideas that will get your mouth watering and your summer spirit soaring!
1. Yellow Bliss Road – Grilled Garlic & Lime Chicken Kabobs
2. Uncommon Design – The Best Grilled Corn Recipe
3. Recipe Girl – How to Grill Clams
4. Craving Some Creativity – Grilled Chicken and Veggie Skewers
6. The Gardening Cook – Grilled Caribbean Shrimp Kebabs
7. The Healthy Foodie – Grilled Beef Heart
8. A Turtle’s Life for Me – Grilled BBQ Salmon with Avocado & Corn Salsa
9. Spend With Pennies – Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu
10. Skinny Taste – Grilled Salmon Kebabs
11. Yellow Bliss Road – Grilled Balsamic Veggie Kebabs
12. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom – Grilled Apples with Caramel Sauce
13. Recipe Girl – Honey Sriracha Orange Chicken
14. Our Best Bites – Grilled Greek Yogurt Chicken
15. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Grilled Veggie & Grilled Chicken Salads with Tomato Vinaigrette
16. The Gardening Cook – Seasoned Grilled Pork Chops
17. The Healthy Foodie – Pineapple Grilled Chicken
18. Little Broken – Grilled Zucchini Caprese
19. Spend With Pennies – Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
20. Iowa Girl Eats – Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter
21. Cooking Classy – Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Chopped Salad
22. Recipe Girl – Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple-Peach Salsa
23. Our Best Bites – Grilled Peaches with Buttermilk Ice Cream & Balsamic Glaze
24. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Grilled Mango Chicken with Strawberry Mango Salsa
25. The Gardening Cook – Grilled Shrimp with Herbed Honey Marinade
26. The Healthy Foodie – Grilled Fruit Salad with Creamy Goat Topping
27. Busy Creating Memories – Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe with Simple Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade
Which summer grill recipe will you try first?
What's For Dinner?
Signup for recipe updates and get a free cookbook of Easy Weeknight Supper Solutions!