Cajun Crab Dip
A quick and easy recipe for Cajun Crab Dip! Cajun spices, lump crab meat and a blend of cheeses harmonize together to make the ultimate hot party dip.
Servings: 3 cups
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softening makes mixing easier, but it isn't necessary.
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice or squeeze a half a lemon
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Paprika optional - mostly for color
- ¼ cup Green Onion, sliced
- 1 lb Lump Crab Meat, canned
- 1 cup Parmesan, shredded divided
- 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce optional
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, Cajun seasoning, paprika, and green onion. Fold in ¾ cup of parmesan cheese and crab meat. Taste to see if you would like more hot sauce.
Spread in a small oven safe dish or cast iron pan and sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup of parmesan cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
Garnish with more green onions if you like. Serve with a slice baguette, crackers, or tortilla chips.
You can use any oven safe dish to bake. I usually use a small cast iron pan or a small ceramic baking dish.
Make Ahead: Mix all of the ingredients up to the day before, and store in the refrigerator. Pop it in the oven 30 minutes before you are ready to serve.
It won't have the crispy cheese topping, but it will still taste glorious.
- Mix ingredients the same (plus the cheese topping) and add to the slow cooker over low heat. Heat until the cheese has melted, stirring every 15 minutes; about 1 hour.
- Once the cheese has melted, set the slow-cooker to warm and stir about every 15 minutes.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.2g | Protein: 9.7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 431mg | Sugar: 0.5g