Caramel Apple Sangria
Caramel Apple Sangria is a light, cozy, delicious Sangria! This Fall Sangria Recipe is as easy as apple pie and tastes like it too! A mixture of Apple Cider, Caramel Vodka, White Wine, and Caramel syrup
Servings 8 glasses
- 5 cups Apple Cider
- ¼ cup Caramel Syrup
- 1 750ml White Wine Pino grigio, sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, or Riesling are excellent choices.
- 1 cup Caramel Vodka Stolichnaya and Smirnoff make this flavor
- 3 lg Honeycrisp or Gala apples sliced thin
- 2 lg Granny Smith Apple sliced thin
- for garnish rosemary sprigs, star of anise pods, or cinnamon sticks
- ½ cup granulated sugar (fine or coarse)
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Stir the apple cider and the caramel syrup until the syrup dissolves.
Core and cut the apples into thin slices and place in the bottom of your pitcher or jug.
Pour the wine, caramel vodka, and apple cider mixture into the pitcher.
Stir for several minutes until all ingredients are well combined . You can serve it immediately but it is best to allow it to sit for 1-2 hours in the fridge.
To rim glasses with sugar, pour a bit of the sangria on a plate. On another plate, put ¼ cup of sugar. Stir ground cinnamon into sugar until well combined. Dip the edges of the glass into the sangria and then press the edges of the glass into the sugar.
Serve over ice and garnish individual glasses. Enjoy!
- Buy a wine you like, but don’t waste an expensive bottle on Sangria. An every day grade of wine (around $7-10) is perfect.
- You will need around 1-750ml of wine. I usually find smaller bottles, so I use two.
- I chill all of my ingredients before starting the recipe, just to get a jump on keeping the cocktails cold for serving.
- This recipe easily doubles! Keep the ingredients in the same proportions.
- If you like a fizzy sangria, consider adding a sparkling apple cider.
- Can be served immediately, but it is better to let the flavors mellow and mix for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- I have not personally tried it, but I'm sure that this could be served hot, for a boozy apple cider. Test using one glass and let us know in the comments if you do!
Serving: 8oz | Calories: 293kcal