Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes just like buffalo wings dipped in ranch dressing and is crock pot friendly. This recipe is also low carb and no mess with all the flavor of real wings!
Servings 6 people
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, cooked and shredded about 3 breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup Buffalo Sauce I use Sweet Baby Ray's because it isn't super hot, but Frank's Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce is another good choice
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups Shredded Colby Jack Cheese divided
- Red Pepper Strips
- Tortilla Chips not low carb
How to Prepare Chicken: Grill or saute the chicken. This brings out the most flavor. While you can boil the chicken, it does add more water content and the chicken is a little less flavorful.
Easiest way to shred the chicken: Place whole chicken pieces in a large stand mixer, like a kitchen aid, with a paddle attachment.
Baking Variation Instructions: If you don't want to use a slow cooker, this recipe can also be baked. Preheat oven to 375, and use a 9x9 baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted, hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.6g | Protein: 16.6g | Fat: 16.8g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 301mg | Calcium: 1530mg