This Chickpea Salad combines sweet cranberries, tender chickpeas, edamame, and a tangy vinaigrette dressing. It's super easy to make, loaded with veggies, and delivers a much needed touch of tangy and sweet.
Servings 4 servings
- 15.5 oz chickpeas aka garbanzo beans, washed
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup carrots diced
- 1/4 cup red peppers diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder a dash
- 1/4 tsp salt a dash
- 1/4 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1/4 tsp cumin
In a medium bowl, mix all of the salad ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together until the sugar dissolves. Whisk again just before pouring over the salad to keep all ingredients in suspension. Toss the salad to coat well.
Cover and refridgerate at least 2 hours. Keeps well for a few days.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 95kcal