Asian Broccoli Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing
Asian Broccoli Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing! The sweet tangy flavor of this dressing is made from a combination of soy sauce, peanut butter, and ginger.
Servings 6 cups
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar unseasoned
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter I use creamy but crunchy would be fine too
- 1 tsp fresh ginger ground or finely minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 package Broccoli or cabbage slaw broccoli is pictured
- 1 cup edamame shelled
- rice noodles for garnish optional
In a small bowl, add honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger, and garlic. Whisk together briskly until a uniform golden brown color. In a second large bowl, add slaw and edamame. Just before serving, toss dressing into slaw. Add rice noodles for garnish or on the side if desired.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4.4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 2.1g | Sugar: 6.6g | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.4mg