Hot Broccoli Dip
A cheesy and warm broccoli dip that is an extra special touch for parties or gameday!
Servings 2 cups
- 1 package frozen broccoli thawed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese shredded (6oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesean
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 green onion thinly sliced (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a mixer, beat all ingredients together except the green onion. Spoon into an 8x8 pan or other appropriate dish. Ingredients may be mixed the night before and stored in the refrigerator.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7.6g | Potassium: 112mg | Calcium: 710mg