That special time of year where we celebrate the great mom’s around the world is soon coming. (I was also born the day before Mother’s Day so it is doubly awesome!) This year, Mother’s Day will be May 11, 2014 and you will be ready to show those precious mothers and grandmothers how special they are with these wonderful and simple Mother’s Day ideas. Click any of the pictures below to look at these inspirational and crafty gifts.
1. Warm Vanilla Sugar Scrub- This bath scrub sounds wonderful! I love sugar or salt scrubs year round, but they are even nicer in the spring after such a long miserable winter.This particular scent is a DIY version of one from Bath and Body Works. Mom will feel invigorated on her special day after this indulgent spa treatment.
2. Beautiful Printable – Use this to recognize that motherhood may not always look perfect, but it is perfect in its own messy way. You could frame this printable or even give as a card for Mother’s Day.
3. Handprint Apron – For Mother’s Day, give mom a one of a kind gift. This apron is beautiful and easy to make. I don’t think I could use it though, as it is such a beautiful keepsake for a mother or grandmother.
4. Best Mom Ever Pin – You know moms deserve an award! This adorable printable Best Mom Ever Pin is so inspiring and cute. My own mother gave me a similar gift for Mother’s Day. I was so touched because I knew my Mom was proud of me (I like almost cried).
6. A Mason Jar Picture Frame and Flower Vase – Flowers are a very popular gift for Mother’s Day. This personalized mason jar is a simple craft that a mom can truly treasure. Guaranteed to put a smile on any mother’s face.
7. DIY Chalkboard Window Herb Garden – I love window gardens and chalkboard paint is very trendy right now. If your mom likes gardening, this simple herb garden is a great gift that will last.
9. Family Recipe Book Printable – This is a very nice and simple gift to make for any generation in the family and easy with these recipe book printables. Simply add your own family’s recipes and you have a unique and personalized gift.
10. And lastly, don’t forget to get a card for mom and tell her how important she is in your life. Every mom likes to hear that no matter how old or independent her children are. The one above is a handmade card I made for my mom a few years ago using my silhouette cameo. It is also one of my favorite cards of all time.
Thank you for all of these wonderful ideas, ladies. I adored all of these projects and I have no idea how I will decide which to make for my mom and mom-in-law (maybe one of each!)
Linked up at these amazing Link Parties!