Mindful Monday is a weekly series that explores the present status of my world. There are often weekly meal plans, website updates, family events, links to crafts and recipes, and whatever I find useful and meaningful.
I have only been blogging a few months (and taking it very slow). I realized that as I am trying to network and get to know others out there in the blogoshpere, I have never really introduced myself. So I wanted to use today’s Mindful Monday to share 15 things about myself that make me uniquely me.
- You probably don’t want to take driving directions from me. I consistently cannot tell the difference between “right” and “left”. Hubby always drives because of this.
- I am the only one in my family who has never played an instrument seriously.
- I can draw beautiful pictures (the hippo pic is mine), but my handwriting is atrocious. Almost unreadable.
- I am a gamer chic. Shout out to my besties in Tiras!
- I am the worst morning person probably ever. To the point that its like the Frankenstein zombie meets the Terminator.
- I was raised as a Scientologist. I have not participated in the church in over 10 years. My personal experience was a positive one and that is about all I will say about that.
- Every woman on my mother’s side develops pre-eclampsia, but only when pregnant with boys. My doctor’s don’t believe it but I am the fourth generation with a 100% accuracy rate to prove it. My blood pressure was 210/127 when I gave birth.
- I can shear a sheep.
- I am best friends with my mom.
- I have always wanted a panther tattoo covering half my back. Unfortunately, I don’t trust tattoo artists.
- I randomly dance around the house when no one is looking. No music required.
- I can’t whistle. Not even a little.
- Milk disgusts me.
- I say “Dude” all the time. Especially when I am serious or condescending about something. As in, “Listen, dude, that is never gonna work.”
- I come from coffee connoisseur parents but I don’t drink coffee. They bought me an espresso machine so they could have it when they visit. It collects dust 50 weeks of the year. About 1-2 times a year, I get this unshakable craving for coffee. Then I drink it and remember I hate coffee. I must be genetically programmed somehow.
I am really enjoying blogging and meeting new people. Everyone is so inspiring and making this fun. Thanks for listening to my ramblings!
Have a great day!