This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kohler. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s 2017 and the new year is always a time for renewal and uplifting goals. And there’s no better way to give yourself a refresh than a room makeover. Now that the largest of the main floor projects are finished, it’s time to take a look at fixing the main bathroom situation. The main bathroom is definitely in need of a refresh or, rather, a complete remodel really. This is one of our goals this year, but the bathroom has been sort of desperate since we moved in. In fact, there are structural issues that we have been hiding.
However, there is a reason it hasn’t been remodeled yet. When I sit down with all the choices of tile, vanities, and finishes, I find that I second-guess myself or change my mind again. When you can’t “see” a finished project in your mind, it can be overwhelming. Have you ever had that experience with a room or project? It’s like a fog and you can’t move forward until the fog is lifted. Well, at least with the shower, Kohler is helping us see what our dream shower could look like with their Kohler Choreograph Shower Planner.
There are several reasons we have chosen the Kohler Choreograph including:
1. No tiling or grouting required! The panels fit with factory-installed edges that provide a complete finished look.
2. There are a large variety of accessories including towel bars, seating, and even a shower locker for added storage. I adore the shower locker! No more wet bath toys sitting on the floor.
3. The shower walls and accessories can work separately, but they are designed to work together for a complete showering experience.
4. With the Choreograph, everything is customizable and you can make the shower of your dreams because it is a complete system that is designed around your needs.
5. The sophisticated look and style will make a huge difference in this bathroom. There are many styles to choose from and the panels can fit all the way to the ceiling or be custom cut to specific sizes.
6. The panels and joints are designed for easy cleaning.
7. This system works for both showers and baths. We may end up replacing the master shower as well some day. Some day.
This is definitely our dream bath. It’s clean, sophisticated and it works with so many styles because I haven’t totally decided the other parts of the bathroom. (Procrastinator.) We do want to keep the tub for our son’s use but a shower combination will serve him well when he gets older. I love the brick style but there are many options to choose from. In fact, it took me about 15 minutes to design this bath because I just had to check out all of the accessories, panel designs, and colors. I am obsessed with Navy right now, so I even got to pick the wall color!
Now, while the planner is spectacular, it is also nice to see the Choreograph in real spaces. Plus, who doesn’t love a before and after? I do and here are two examples of beautiful bathroom remodels (prepare to be amazed at the difference):
Those are some serious upgrades, don’t you think? If you would like some more inspiration, you can See more Kohler Choreograph shower spaces here. I am really feeling inspired to kick some of our goals to the finished side this year, and I hope you are too. If your goals include designing your own dream bathroom, I would love to see how you Plan your shower with Kohler Choreograph Shower Planner. A remodeling buddy would be just about the best thing ever!