Today, I am sharing a short post since this Bacon Pepper Dip is ready in only 10 minutes. I respect everyone’s time and you should be spending those 10 minutes making this amazingly creamy dip rather than reading me ramble on and on.
Hey all! Are you getting revved up as much as I am for holiday parties? I just made cookies the other day for a potluck at hubby’s work and I also made this Bacon Pepper Dip. It’s got bacon, of course, as well as roasted red peppers, cheddar cheese, and a little bit of jalapeno to add some kick. Who doesn’t love bacon? Actually, I once met someone who didn’t and I was kind of shocked. I guess I can only be bluntly honest here (so forgive me) but something in me can’t help but feel that she is missing out somehow.
- 4 oz Neuchâtel or Cream Cheese Spread
- 6 Slices bacon
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Red Pepper Diced
- 1 Jalapeño Diced
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt
- 2 Green Onions Sliced
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Crispy bread, crackers, or vegetables for dipping
- Cook the bacon in the microwave on paper towels, about 1 minute per slice or until crispy. Crumble or dice the bacon strips. Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. The flavors develop best when left for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with various accouterments for dipping
Our Newest Recipe Videos