Fresh flowers are beautiful in every home and they make any occasion feel extra special. Today I am sharing over 30 gorgeous and easy DIY vase ideas to decorate with. I am always on the hunt for budget decorating ideas that match my color scheme and these definitely fit the bill. There is something for everyone and so many styles including painted glass, glitter, rustic, and dollar store ideas. You can use these for as cheap wedding centerpieces, for bookshelves, to brighten up your office, and so much more. If I could, I would have one of each!
All grids are organized left to right and top to bottom to correspond to the link that will take you to the tutorial. Happy crafting!
- DIY Ombre Jug Upcycle
- Test Tube Bud Vases
- Painting a Plain Glass Vase
- DIY Polka Dot Vase
- Modern Brick Vase
- DIY Milk Glass from Thrift Vases
- Modern Flower Vases
- Simple Glitter Vases
- DIY Kate Spade Inspired Vase
10. DIY Typography Vase
11. Flower Head Vase
12. Handmade Clay Petal Vase
13. Adding Lime Slices to Water Vase
14. Painted Mint Bottle Vases
15. Faux Stone Vases
16. Glitter Dipped Vase
17. Ombre Mason Jars
18. Washi Tape Bud Vases
19. Painted Ombre Bud Vases
- 20. Painted Globe Flower Vase
- 21. Quick Copper Vase
- 22. DIY Woven Color Blocked Vase
- 23. DIY Mercury Glass Vases
- 24. Adorable no paint vases
- 25. Blue Patina Mason Jars
- 26. Easy Party Straw Vase
- 27. Paint Swirl Marbled Vases
- 28. Beautiful Pineapple Vase
- 29. Spray Paint Gold Rope and Wrap Around Vase or Jar
- 30. Simple mod podge photo vases
- 31. Simple Rustic Birch Bark Centerpiece
- 32. Beautiful Delicate Ceramic Marbling
- 33.DIY Metal Vase
Have a great day!
Grab our free series "Weekend Home Projects that will Transform Your Life"
Sign up below to receive updates including free printables, organization tips, home improvement projects, recipes and more!